New Zealand eTA Eligibility
- Israeli citizens can apply for an NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ISRAELI CITIZENS
- Israel was a launch member of the NZ eTA program
- Israeli citizens enjoy fast entry using the NZ eTA program
Other New Zealand eTA Requirements
- Israeli citizens can apply for NZ eTA online
- NZ eTA is valid for arrival by air and cruise ship
- NZ eTA is for short tourist, business, transit visits
- You must be over 18 to apply for an NZ eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
What are requirements of New Zealand Visa from Israel?
A New Zealand Visa for Israeli citizens is required for visits up to 90 days.
Israeli passport holders can enter New Zealand on New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a visa for New Zealand from Israel, under the visa waiver program that commenced in the years 2009. Since July 2019, Israeli citizens require an eTA for New Zealand.
A New Zealand Visa from Israel is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Israeli citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to New Zealand, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
Only Australian Citizen are exempt, even Australian permanent residents are required to obtain an New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorisation (NZeTA).
How can I apply for New Zealand Visa from Israel?
The New Zealand Visa for Israeli citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in less than five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and information on their passport page. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history. You can get more information at NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR NORWEGIAN CITIZENS Application Form Guide.
After Israeli citizens pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) fees, their eTA application processing commences. NZ eTA is delivered to Israeli citizens via email. If additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Israeli citizens.
New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) requirements for Israeli citizens
To enter New Zealand, Israeli citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Israeli citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport they travel with, as the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for New Zealand for Israeli citizens will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or paypal account to pay the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). The fee for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Israeli citizens covers eTA fee and tourist levy. Israeli citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the NZeTA in their inbox. It will be your responsibility to carefully double-check all the data entered so there are no issues with the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA), otherwise you may have to apply for another NZ eTA.
How long can Israeli citizen stay on New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)?
Israeli citizen’s departure date must be within 3 months of arrival. Additionally, Israeli citizen can visit only for 6 months in a 12 month period on an NZ eTA.
How long can a Israeli citizen stay in New Zealand on a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)?
Israeli passport holders are required to obtain a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the Israeli citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances.
Travel to New Zealand from Israel
Upon receiving the New Zealand Visa for Israeli citizens, travelers will be able to either present an electronic or paper copy to present to New Zealand border and immigration.
Can Israeli citizens enter multiple times on New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization (NZeTA)?
New Zealand Visa for Israeli citizens is valid for multiple entries during the period of its validity. Israeli citizens can enter multiple times during the two year validity of the NZ eTA.
Frequently Asked Questions about NZeTA
11 Things To Do and Places of Interest for Israeli Citizens
- Drive Out to Moke Lake, Queenstown
- Hot Water Beach, Mercury Bay
- Hire a campervan
- Go skydiving over Lake Taupo
- Try Zorbing in Rotorua
- Ride the rapids of the Tongariro River
- See all of Wellington from Mt Victoria Lookout
- Sample Wellington’s craft beer scene
- Hit an LGBT bar in Cuba Street, Wellington
- Take the Weta Workshop Tour, Wellington
- Go vintage on Cuba Street, Wellington
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel?
Before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form for a New Zealand ETA, you must make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not be a challenging task since the list is short, and the items on it are easy to acquire.
For a successful application process with iVisa.com, you will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport: Sure that the passport remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have one blank page available for stamping.
- Travel dates: All that iVisa.com needs are your arrival and departure dates.
- E-mail address: iVisa.com will send you a confirmation reference number via email. You will need it when you arrive in New Zealand. You can print it out or keep it on your phone.
- Payment: You are free to use a credit or debit card.
How long must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to be ready and how much will it cost?
That is for you to decide.iVisa.com gives you 3 excellent options according to your budget and time frame, here is what you can choose from:
- Standard Processing: Your New Zealand ETA is ready within 3 days for USD $93.99.
- Rush Processing: You are required to wait 24 hours for your application to be processed at a cost of USD $152.99.
- Super Rush Processing: Your ETA arrives within just 6 hours and costs USD $204.99.
What is the Validity Of A New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Israel?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issue and is a Multiple Entry document .Your stay in New Zealand cannot go beyond 90 days Per Entry.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Absolutely. For years we have been helping travelers overcome their travel requirements challenges and delivering great results to all of them. Make sure to check their testimonials on our website.
Where could I find more information?
iVisa.com can help you with all your travel needs!