The latest report titled laurolactam production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Laurolactam.
|Process Included||Laurolactam Production Cost Breakup from Cyclododecane|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Laurolactam production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Laurolactam Production Process:
- Laurolactam Production Cost Breakup from Cyclododecane: This report presents the economics of Laurolactam production from cyclododecane. The process includes several steps. At first, cyclododecane is oxidized into cyclododecanol. Secondly, in order to form cyclododecanone, cyclododecanol is dehydrogenated. These steps are followed by the oximation of cyclododecanone, and lastly, oxime is rearranged to form laurolactam.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/laurolactam-production-from-cyclododecane/requestsample
Laurolactam is white, crystalline solid, and easily soluble in organic solvents like benzene and cyclohexane, however, is insoluble in water. It has severe and long-lasting consequences on aquatic life. The primary use of laurolactam, a member of the macrocyclic lactams class, is a monomer in the synthesis of nylon-12 and other polyamides. Cyclododecane is converted into cyclododecanone in this method which then interacts with hydroxylamine in the existence of an oximation diluter to produce cyclododecanone oxime.
The Olly phase and the aqueous phase of the intermediate are separated. It then undergoes a reorganization procedure in the existence of an pungent smelling ring-containing reordering catalyst to create the requisite Laurolactam. The fundamental formula of laurolactam is C12H23NO and its molecular weight is 197.32 g/mol.
Laurolactam is witnessing rapid demand growth owing to its increasing use as sintered powder and sheets for coating metals. In addition, the growing adoption of nylon 12 for covering insulating material and cables owing to its properties, such as low water absorption, is furthering the market’s demand.
Furthermore, the rapid shift towards the use of nylon 12 as an opacifying agent in body powders and creams in personal care products is boosting the market expansion. Laurolactam is also employed in the textile industry to manufacture leisure and sports products which will further drive the industry.
Key Questions Answered in the Laurolactam Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Laurolactam market?
- What are the various processes used for Laurolactam production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Laurolactam?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Laurolactam?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Laurolactam?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Laurolactam?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Laurolactam production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Laurolactam production?
- What is the time frame for Laurolactam plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Laurolactam?
Browse More Reports:
- Caprolactam Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/caprolactam
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Paracetamol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/paracetamol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA