People from Barbados, same as many other nationalities, are exempt from getting a visa whenever they want to travel to Canada. This is because the citizens of Barbados are eligible for a CANADA VISA FROM BARBADOS. Fortunately, this type of document can be obtained online, and with iVisa, you can acquire it in as little as 30 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS A CANADA ETA for the citizens of Barbados?
It is an official document and this ETA can be requested by all visa-exempt countries who will visit Canada by plane, luckily, Barbados is on this exempt list.
What are the requirements to obtain a Canada ETA?
You will be pleased to learn that meeting the requirements for a Canada ETA is a piece of cake. You need very few things, and the ones that are on the list are easy to put your hands on. Here is what is necessary for the online application process:
- Valid passport – don’t try to apply for a Canada ETA if your passport doesn’t have a validation of 6 more months from the date of arrival in the country of Canada.
- Email – you will receive all information about your ETA by this email. So, ensure that you provide a valid e-mail without typing errors, and don’t forget that once you get your ETA, print it and keep it with you always.
- Payment methods – If you have a credit or debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use it to pay for your application online.
What are the fees and processing times offered by iVisa?
In iVisa, we have designed 3 types of delivery time:
- Standard processing –with this type of processing you will have your Canada ETA in 24 hours, and the amount is USD $64.49.
- Rush processing – your ETA will be delivered in 4 hours. The amount to pay for this process is USD $106.49.
- Super Rush processing – it is suitable for those who need their virtual visa in 30 minutes paying USD $153.49.
How is the online application form?
When you consider yourself ready, you can proceed to fill in the formulary. The task at hand is not at all difficult, but if you have any questions regarding the process, do not hesitate to contact CANADA VISA FROM BAHAMAS customer service whenever you want.
iVisa created a 3-step application form.
- During the first step, all you have to do is provide some general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time option for your application. Keep in mind that your decision determines the cost of your Canada ETA.
- When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment, but you also have to go over your form to make sure there are no mistakes. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid travel document, in which case you must repeat the process.
- The third and last step is the moment when iVisa asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application.
When you are done, submit your request and our company will do it the rest.
How long is the Canada ETA VALID FOR?
The validation will be for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. It means that you have to travel to Canada during that time.
How many entries am I granted? How long can I be in the nation of Canada?
You are given a Multiple Entry. You can be in the country within 180 days Per Entry.
Is it necessary that my children have a Canada ETA, too?
For sure. Every traveler who wants to visit Canada must apply for an ETA.
Barbados citizens can apply for an eTA
Barbados was a launch member of the Canada eTA program
Barbados citizens enjoy fast entry using the eTA program
Other eTA Requirements
➤ Barbados citizens can apply for eTA online
➤ eTA is valid for arrival by air only
➤ Travelers must have an e-passport that is machine readable
➤ eTA is for short tourist, business, transit and medical visits
➤ You must be over 18 to apply for an eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
Barbados citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada on a short term basis (under 90 days) for general tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
The Canada eTa program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop the required systems that would tie in with existing immigration databases and other security data to provide a seamless new screening tool.
Citizens from Barbados along with other European Union members are required to complete this electronic visa application prior to boarding an aircraft for Canada, and this includes travelers who will only be transiting in Canada en route to other international destinations.
Any Barbados citizen that wishes to enter Canada for over 90 days, or for other purposes than those allowed under the eTA program will need to apply for a different visa. Further details can be found by visiting Canada Immigration Visa Advice and using the free “do i need a visa tool”.
It is advised that Barbados citizens complete their eTA application 72 hours prior to their departure date. Full details can be found by visiting eTA requirements or Canada eTA FAQ’s. It is advised to review these pages prior to starting an eTA application to avoid any delays or the risk of an eTA being refused.
It is a requirement to be a full Barbados citizen before applying for a Canada eTA, so travelers holding a passport or travel document with a different status, such as refugee, will be required to apply for a full Canada visitor visa, and not an eTA.
Barbados citizens can expect their eTA application to normally be processed and approved within 5 minutes, and the authorization is sent by email in the form of a PDF document. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
eTA Application Advice
- Submit application at least 72 hours before departure
- If denied for an eTA, travelers can still apply for full visitor visa
- An eTA does not guarantee entry to Canada as the final decision is made by Canada Immigration
- If the traveller is under 18 a parent or guardian will need to make the application