The latest report titled “Acrolein Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acrolein.
|Process Included||Acrolein Production From Propylene|
Acrolein Production Acrolein Production From Glycerol
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acrolein production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acrolein Production Process:
1. Acrolein Production From Propylene: The report involves the industrial production of acrolein by oxidation of propene. Air is used as an oxygen source in the presence of metal oxide catalysts. Around 500,000 tons of yearly production of acrolein take place throughout North America, Europe, and Japan due to this process. In addition, it produces acrylic acid as a by-product due to over-oxidation.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrolein-production-from-propylene/requestsample
2. Acrolein Production Acrolein Production From Glycerol: The report revolves around a detailed study of the production of acrolein from glycerol. When heated to 280 °C, glycerol decomposes into acrolein by releasing water as a by-product. This production method is green, as no toxic substances are part of the synthesis route. The method is even more sustainable when glycerol is made as a by-product in processing biodiesel from vegetable oils or animal fats.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acrolein-production-from-glycerol/requestsample
Acrolein is a clear or yellow liquid chemical or molecule which is the simplest unsaturated aldehyde. As it is made using propylene, it can also be referred to as acrylaldehyde or 2-propenal. It is a volatile and toxic chemical with a strong, unpleasant and disagreeable smell.
The acrolein market is being propelled forward due to the growing use of the chemical for producing other chemicals, like acrylic acid and plastics. Furthermore, it is employed as a biocide, herbicide and a building block to other chemical compounds such as amino acid methionine. In addition, it is used for preparing modified food starches as an etherification agent. Other applications of the chemical include paper making, water-cooling and treatment solutions, gas masks, leather tanning solutions, Histology preparation fixatives, for testing gases for military poison gases, and warning gases for refrigerant systems which furthers the industry’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Acrolein Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acrolein market?
- What are the various processes used for Acrolein production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acrolein?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acrolein?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acrolein?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acrolein?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acrolein production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acrolein production?
- What is the time frame for Acrolein plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acrolein?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Adipic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/adipic-acid
- Aerosole Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aerosole
- Allyl Alcohol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/allyl-alcohol
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA