The latest report titled “Acetaldehyde Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Acetaldehyde.
|Process Included||Acetaldehyde From Ethylene|
Acetaldehyde Production From Ethanol
Acetaldehyde Production From Acetylene
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetaldehyde production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetaldehyde Production Process:
1. Acetaldehyde From Ethylene: The report involves the cost analysis of the production of acetaldehyde by the Wacker process, which includes ethylene’s oxidation using a homogeneous palladium/copper system for yielding acetaldehyde. This process is among the most prominent routes for industrially preparing acetaldehyde.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-ethylene/requestsample
2. Acetaldehyde Production From Ethanol: The report revolves around the cost analysis of the production of acetaldehyde via ethanol’s partial dehydrogenation. In the endothermic process, the vapour ethanol gets passed at 260–290 °C over a catalyst based on copper in order to produce acetaldehyde and hydrogen gas as a by-product.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-ethanol/requestsample
3. Acetaldehyde Production From Acetylene: The report is a detailed cost analysis of the production of acetaldehyde via acetylene’s hydration using mercury (II) salts as a catalyst. The reaction takes place at a temperature of 90–95 °C, and the acetaldehyde formed gets split from water and mercury and chilled.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-acetylene/requestsample
4. Acetaldehyde Production From Acetic Acid: The report revolves around the cost analysis of the production of acetaldehyde by acetic acid hydrogenation. It is generated as a by-product of Ethyl acetate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetaldehyde-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetaldehyde or ethanal with the chemical formula C2H4O or CH3CHO appears to be colourless. It is extensively used in many products like vegetables, plants, ripe fruits, cheese, heated milk, diesel exhaust, gasoline, and cigarette smoke. The chemical is flammable that has a pungent, suffocating smell. Its exposure can lead to irritation in the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.
The Acetaldehyde market is being driven by the increasing demand for acid in producing many products like flavouring agents, perfumes, acetic acid, dyes, and drugs. Furthermore, it is used in the metabolism of alcohol as an intermediate. It is also employed for making chemicals and products such as perfumes and disinfectants. Also, other applications that employ the product include its use as a precursor to crotonaldehyde, pentaerythritol, pyridine derivatives, making resin, the production of n-butyraldehyde, polyvinyl acetate, a preservative for fruit and fish, as well as a solvent in industrial processes such as tanning, manufacturing paper, and rubber.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetaldehyde Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetaldehyde market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetaldehyde production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetaldehyde?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetaldehyde?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetaldehyde production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetaldehyde production?
- What is the time frame for Acetaldehyde plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetaldehyde?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Acetone or Propanone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetone-or-propanone
- Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetyl-oxide
- Acetylene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetylene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA